An excellent opportunity has become available for an apprentice to join an established Grove Lane Dental Practice based in Handsworth, Birmingham. The apprentice will play a key role in ensuring customers receive the best care possible.
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Apr 2021
04 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An excellent opportunity has become available for an apprentice to join an established Grove Lane Dental Practice based in Birmingham. The apprentice will play a key role in ensuring customers receive the best care possible.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the dentist chairside
- Updating client records
- Cleaning and decontamination of tools and surgery
- Reception duties
- General admin duties
- Help the Practice Manager with practice clinical governance
- Good timekeeping
- Good Customer Service
- Ability to drive would be desired but not essential
- Second language would be an advantage
- Computer skills
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to go above and beyond for the customer
- Candidates must have a mature attitude and be willing to complete any task associated with the job role
- Candidate must be reliable
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths are essential for this role.
To be decided upon completion of training. A permanent contract will be offered at the end of training period if candidate meets all desired expectations.
Things to consider
Candidates will need to pass a DBS check to start the role.
Hepatitis Vaccine will be necessary.