Couch Perry Wilkes – the leading Environmental Building Services Consultancy based in Solihull are looking to recruit exceptional and highly motivated Trainee Engineers to join our exceptional and highly motivated company
The ideal candidate:
- Will be educated to ’A’ level at grade C or above including Maths and/or Science subjects including English GCSE at grade C or above or have
a National Certificate in Building Services Engineering.
- Must have a keen interest in energy efficiency, building physics, the use of renewable technologies, construction methods and building design.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Advising clients and project teams on the integration of passive design solutions
and renewable technologies into new build and refurbishment projects.
- Developing 2D / 3D CAD layouts and visuals
- Building environmental modelling using market leading software applications.
In return company will offer Progressive salary, paid day release to college leading to an HNC qualification, on the job training working on ‘live’ projects, Degree options for those wishing to progress to Chartered Engineer status.
If you are interested in the above position please forward your CV to Madeleine Blakeley – firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Couch Perry Wilkes, Interface 100, Arleston Way, Solihull B90 4LH.
Closing Date 30th June 2015.